Warranties and Guarantees
Rikal Trading only deals with high quality brands that adhere to the highest quality manufacturing standards. This is why every product sold by Rikal Trading is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty against any defective workmanship or materials for a period of time determined by the manufacturer. Clutch kits sold by Rikal Trading is subject to a 1 year or 100 000 km warranty whichever comes first. This period of time will consist of a guarantee period and a warranty period.
If a claim is raised within the guarantee period there will be no cost to the customer for replacing.
In the event of having to make a claim contact 067 805 4053. Please allow for up to two weeks for evaluation of your claim which may include an inspection of your goods. You will need to keep your proof of purchase.
Returning a Purchase
Rikal Trading respects consumer rights and you have the right to return unsatisfactory goods. We would like to make your customer experience as pleasant as possible. If you have bought any goods and you are experiencing problems with the goods and would like to return them we will be happy to assist.
- You may return the goods to Rikal Trading with no undue or additional risk or expense to yourself and receive a full refund within 7 days if:
1.1 You did not get the opportunity to examine the goods when they were delivered;
- You received a mixture of goods, i.e. you received some goods that we agreed to supply mixed with goods of a different description that you did not order;
- The goods you have acquired are not suitable for the purpose marketed for and described on our site at the time of purchase.
- Rikal Trading will refund you the full price paid for the goods if the goods are returned in the original unopened packaging;
2.1 If the goods are returned in their original condition and repackaged in their original packaging we may charge you a reasonable amount for:
- Use of the goods during the time they were used;
- Necessary restoration costs to render the goods fit for re-stocking;
- If the goods purchased are defective; are not of good quality; cannot be used and is not durable for a reasonable period of time; and/or not in good working order; or is not compliant with any applicable standards set under the Standards Act, 1993 (Act No. 29 or 1993), or any other public regulation; then the goods may be returned to Rikal Trading
- In the above event Rikal Trading will:
- Repair or replace the failed, unsafe or defective goods; or
Refund you the price paid for the goods.